If my Bachelor or Master degree is complete taught in English, do I still need to take English Language Test i.e. IELTS or TOEFL, etc.

We need a document of your university stating that your studies have been completely taught in English. Stamped and signed by your university. In case if it is mentioned on your official transcript, then while applying through our online application portal, you have to specify or point to the location where it is mentioned on your official transcript.